One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

It was good

Except it would've been better without all the memes...

Transmogrifiers Transmogrifiers

LMAO

Ridiculously funny movie. Great job.

Run, Darnell, Run! Run, Darnell, Run!

Good

I thought it was a well planned animation that took a lot of effort and time to complete.

Siege Knight Siege Knight

Pretty good game. Graphics are nice and no major design flaws. My only complaint is how OP the cannon is. I find myself using it nonstop throughout entire levels. Maybe it should get a bump in damage and a cooldown time or something, just so that it isn't a rape machine.

Tyler responds:

Cool glad you liked it. Update: cannon damage upgrade nerfed by 5/10/15/20% based on yours and others feedback. Thanks!

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU AGAIN. 5/5 :D

Riddle School 4 Riddle School 4

Sigh

I actually checked in every few hours each day for a week or so to see if any updates on Riddle School 4 and when I saw that you finally uploaded it my heart jumped with excitement. Then I see this... It made me sad. I wanted to experience just one more of Phil's awesome adventures... But I guess it isn't your fault that people wouldn't listen to you and kept begging for an RS4. It's just that Riddle School is such an awesome game. 5/5 anyways.

JonBro responds:

You're in luck, actually.

Victory Dance Victory Dance

Zombie Nation

It definitely does sound like Zombie Nation by DJ Skribble. By any chance did his song inspire you? :\

JK:.Dank JK:.Dank

Wow

I love your music so much. You could really get somewhere with your talent. :P

war in the streets par 3 war in the streets par 3

damn

Dude, this shit is just badass.